Trade Management Analyst
- Jun 03, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Bank who is well known for their top tier Corporate and Investment Banking services. They are one of the well-recognised tier one houses.
The Singapore team is looking for an experienced Middle Office Analyst to join their Markets department, reporting to the Team Lead under the Macro team. As an Analyst, you will be expected to provide coverage of risk management, strategic business planning exercises and participation in key projects.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Trade Capture related functions including Trade Capture Assistance, Allocations, Trade Amendments, Queries investigation, Client notification and servicing
- Ensure suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation
- Liaise with Sales, Trading, Middle Office, Product Control and Structured FX teams globally to resolve issues
- Minimum 2 years experience working in similar Middle Office function, preferably in Markets environment
- Product knowledge in FX Cash, FX Derivatives and Rates Derivatives would be strong plus point
- Strong personality and interpersonal skills to interact with senior members
- Ability to work in a fast paced and pressurized environment
- Good analytical skills and able to think independently
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted. Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502 Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932 email@example.com