Trade Finance Team Lead
- Permanent, Full time
- Page Personnel Singapore , EA Licence No: 98C5473
- 20 Apr 19
Trade Finance Operations Associate Director An international financial institution is looking for a Trade finance operations Team Lead to join their expanding operations division in Singapore.
Our client is an international bank that is currently expanding in all areas of their operations. They provide a range of financial services to a customer base within the Asia Pacific region.
Responsibilities on a daily basis:
- You will be tasked with the smooth running of the trade operations function within the business which include Front to back and back to back LC issuance, document checking, export discounting etc…
- Responsible for implementing effective operational processes and procedures
- Achieving consistent quality service performance by conducting process improvement reviews.
- Manage and lead 5 staff on a daily basis
Essential requirements for this role:
- Must be a degree holder with at least 7- 10 years of Trade Finance experience
- Must have Doc checking experience and have had extensive experience in an insourced Trade Finance environment
- Must be proficient in SWIFT messaging such as MT7xx, MT103 and MT202
What's on offer?
The opportunity to add true value to an organisation
This opportunity will come with a unique progression structure and you will have the chance to be part of an organisation that is massively diversifying.
This position will also allow for interaction with senior stakeholders on an ongoing basis.