Trade Finance Operations, Team Leader
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 19 Feb 18 2018-02-19
My client is an established financial markets and commodities bank looking to hire an experienced Trade Finance Operations candidate to join their team in Singapore.
You will be a Team Lead of the Trade Finance Operations team and assist the team manager on overseeing the team’s daily operation providing guidance and training to junior staff.
You would handle Trade Operations (Import, Export, Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Bills for Collection) and ensure high quality of service to clients on time.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all trade finance activities are conducted strictly with banking credit line granted to the client and organize and supervise activities of bill processing, import and export financing, establishment of Letter of Credits and handling clients’ queries.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 6+ years of relevant experience
- MUST have strong working knowledge in Trade Finance Operations
- Familiar with UCP, URC, URDG, ISP rules
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
As we are representing our client exclusively, please contact Angelica DY at 64355607 or firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 13C6338 | Registration No. R1110125
Only successful candidates will be notified.