Trade Finance Operations, Senior Analyst
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 07 Dec 17 2017-12-07
My client is an established regional bank looking to hire an experienced Trade Finance Operations candidate to join their team in Singapore. Having experience dealing with credit in China, India, Vietnam and Myanmar market would be an added advantage.
~~You will be a senior member of the Trade Finance Operations team and be a point of contact for both internal and external stakeholders.
You would handle Trade Operations (Import, Export Letters of Credit, Guarantees and Bills for Collection) and oversee any Trade Finance Officers to ensure high quality of service to clients on time.
You will also be responsible for ensuring all trade finance activities are conducted strictly with banking credit line granted to the client and organize and supervise activities of bill processing, import and export financing, establishment of Letter of Credits and handling clients’ queries.
To qualify, individuals must possess:
- Bachelor qualified
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience
- MUST have strong working knowledge in Trade Finance Operations
- Familiar with UCP, ISP, URR, Incoterms, URDG, URC and current revisions.
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to work independently and in a team
As we are representing our client exclusively, please contact Matthew NG at 64355633 or MatthewN@charterhouse.com.sg for a confidential discussion
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1108941
Only successful candidates will be notified.