Trade Finance Operations Officer
- Aug 31, 2021
Morgan McKinley is working in partnership with a Global Trade Bank who is well known for their trade finance and commodity financing business.
The Singapore team is looking for a Trade Finance Operations Officer to join their Operations Department. You will be part of the team responsible for the processing and settlement of transactions for Structured Trade and Commodity Finance business and also managing the general Trade Finance activities outsourced to overseas location.
Role and responsibilities
- Process both inward and outward collection documents
- Ensures that both import and export collection documents are processed and monitored for acceptance till final settlement
- Booking, extension and full repayment of Trade related loans
- Issue Bank Guarantees, Bid and Performance Bonds etc
- Attend to customers at the counter
- Attend to customers' queries on trade related products
- Handle risk participation transactions related to trade products
- Issue Letters of Credit / Standby Credit
- Prepare schedules and dispatch documents (both collections and under L/Cs )
- Monitoring each deal events and status so as to take the appropriate actions to protect the Bank's exposure and the client's position
- GCE 'A' Level and above
- 3 - 5 years working experience in a Trade Finance Bank, preferably with knowledge of commodity financing
- Ability to handle various tasks and work smart to meet tight deadlines
- Service oriented and possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Accurate and analytical - the skills to work accurately and effectively so as to handle transactions first time right
- The drive to improve daily operations, generate ideas and initiate the needed changes to make improvements happen
- Eager to learn and open minded
- Easy communicator with social skills in order to build up long term relations
If you are interested in the role and would like to discuss the opportunity further, please click apply now or email Hagen at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Only shortlisted candidates will be responded to, therefore if you do not receive a response within 14 days please accept this as notification that you have not been shortlisted.
Morgan McKinley Pte Ltd, EA License No: 11C5502
Lee Boon Hou (Hagen), Registration No: R1870932