- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 16 Apr 19
Trade Finance Operations
- Full time
Our client is seeking experienced candidates for a variety of roles in their trade department: - LC checker - Trade finance processor - Trade finance Operations Team Lead with managing experience
about the company
Our client is a corporate bank in Singapore and they are currently growing their presence in the whole of Asia Pacific.
about the job
The Position is responsible for the processing of export and import letters of credit, preparation of client and management reports and performing various control and miscellaneous functions as assigned. You will be a subject matter expert on letters of credit and document checking and is thoroughly familiar with transactional monitoring and escalation procedures for Trade Finance.
- End to end processing of Export Letters of Credit transactions including document checking
- Conduct transaction monitoring according to MAS guidelines and Bank policies
- Preparation of client and management reports
- Manage daily work flow to meet and exceed client expectations
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience for trade processing role
- Minimum 5 years of experience for LC checking role
- Minimum 8 years of experience for Team Lead role, including at least 2 years in a team management capacity
- Solid understanding of UCP and international banking practices
- Solid understanding of various SWIFT payment and trade finance message types;
- Knowledge on import L/C processing, loan administration and risk participations is an added advantage
- Able to exercise sound judgement on transaction monitoring and escalation of red flags and irregular transactions
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )