- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd
- 21 Apr 18
Trade Finance Operations
- Full time
This is a newly created heacount for 2018. You will be a part of a large trade finance operations team supporting commodities finance.
about the company
Our client is a boutique corporate bank in Singapore. They have an international brand and is currently expanding their footprint in Asia.
about the job
Your day to day responsibilities includes:
- End to end processing of Export and Import Letters of Credit transactions
- Conduct transaction monitoring according to MAS guidelines and Bank policies;
- Preparation of client and management reports;
- Manage daily work flow to meet and exceed client expectations;
- Other duties as assigned.
skills and experience required
- Minimum 2 years of experience trade finance operations
- Solid understanding of UCP and international banking practices, SWIFT payment and trade finance message types
- Knowledge on both export and import L/C processing, guarantees and trade loans
- Strong capacity to learn new products and systems
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Emily Liu at 65106505.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1111016 )