- Manage and process day-to-day Structured Trade transactions, covering several trade products, ensuring efficient and effective handling of customer’s transactions.
- Perform vetting/matching of Back-to-back and Front-to-Back LC terms and conditions and documentary checks.
- Ensure that regulatory, bank’s policies, guidelines, controls, and compliance requirements are adhered to. Identify documentary discrepancies, transaction exceptions, and/or non-compliance with regulations and escalate them to the relevant parties for resolution.
- Participate in Banks’ productivity and service-related projects.
- Take on projects and/or other duties as assigned by the Supervisor/ Department Head.
- Degree holder with a minimum of 6 years of directly relevant working experience with in-depth knowledge in Structured Trade and Commodity Finance operations.
- Strong working knowledge of UCP600, ISP98, ISBP, URR725, URC522, and Incoterms.
- CDCS certified preferred
- Good understanding of trade-related compliance requirements including sanctions screening.
- Experience in end-to-end trade knowledge.
- Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
Interested applicants, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret to inform you that only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
Belle Thinzar Wint Moe