Job Description - Trade Finance Business Analyst
Techno Functional role with prime emphasis on Trade finance systems deployment support,
maintenance, report development, testing, and implementation of standard systems upgrade/patches.
• Deployment and support of Trade Finance Systems: Co-ordinate and implement new projects of Trade Finance (Front and Back office)
• Produce business requirements documentation, product specification and other various type of documents that strive the goals.
• Work on local system enhancements Produce the technical/functional specification for local
• Prepare test cases and review with the business/ operations team
• Conduct system testing and support on UAT.
• Investigate, locate and fix problems reported.
• Project coordination experience required (coordination follow-up of tasks handled by external teams, testing acceptance of deliveries)
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
• Quickly grasp the essence and core concept of new business model and strategy related to the financial domain.
• Strong knowledge of TRADE FINANCE fields and products.
• Previous exposure to complex TRADE FINANCE projects in financial organizations would be an asset.
• Knowledge on SG-Networked Trade Platform project is a plus.
• Knowledge on Oracle SQL is plus.
• CDCS certification is a plus.
• Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience in the TRADE FINANCE domain
• Experience of working in a banking IT environment.
• Knowledge on Accounting, Payments, SWIFT messages is preferable
• Knowledge of Agile concepts of business value analysis would be a plus.
• Development and debugging skills in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL will have added value but not mandatory.