Be part of a privately funded quantitative trading firm striving for excellence in financial market research. We are seeking a Trade Execution Analyst for our team in Singapore. We trade across a multitude of asset classes and trading venues using concepts and techniques ranging from time series analysis, stochastic models, pattern recognition to statistical inference analysing datasets to generate ideas to identify pricing anomalies in financial markets.
- Work as a team with senior traders to operate and implement our automated trading strategies.
- Troubleshoot production issues, manage risk, pre and post production jobs, reconcile positions, interact with exchanges, brokers and production support team to seamlessly manage and monitor the team's strategies
- Monitoring production trading for risk and compliance issues and quickly responding to unusual behaviours or market conditions.
- A bachelor's degree in computer science or related field
- Basic knowledge of Linux and shell command-line tools
- Basic programming (C/C++) and scripting (Perl/Python/Shell) skills
- Strong problem-solving, mathematical and quantitative reasoning skills
- Very strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Interest in trading and the financial markets
Our open and casual work culture gives you the space to innovate and deliver. Our cubicle free offices , disdain for bureaucracy and insistence to hire the very best creates a melting pot for great ideas and technology innovations. Everyone on the team is approachable, there is nothing better than working with friends!
Our perks have you covered.
- Competitive compensation
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Regular after work parties
- Top of the line health insurance for family
- Annual International team outing