Trade Execution/Portfolio Support
- 3000 - 7000 (depending on experience)
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Four Seasons Asia Investment
- 19 Mar 18 2018-03-19
The company is MAS licensed Boutique Investment Management firm – lean set up and growing exponentially since its establishment in 2006. We have a team of professionals from well-diversified backgrounds in terms of experience, nationality and gender. The company is looking to expand business globally with professionals who are willing to share the firm’s philosophy and goals, by providing open, fair and creative working environment.
1. Candidate shall help daily trade executions for the portfolio through extensive interactions with different security brokers.
2. Candidate shall support portfolio management activities by providing data analysis through utilizing market data, Excel, Bloomberg etc..
3. Candidate will be involved in trade and portfolio compliance in terms of internal and regulatory control perspective.
4. Candidate will extensively liaise with external service providers such as system vendor, security brokers as well as internal professionals in area of portfolio management, fund operations, compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree
• At least 2-3 years’ experience of financial market business. Equity market experience is preferable.
• Strong interest in depth of financial markets.
• Strong interest in portfolio/market data analysis. Knowledge on certain level of Excel and Bloomberg is required.
• Pay attention to details, commitment for error-free work.
• Clear and Concise in communication
• Able to handle multi-tasks under rapidly changing market environment
• Team player but able to work independently
How to apply:
Interested candidate shall send detailed resume and expected salary to email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.