This is Equities Trade Control/Middle Office role with high focus on Regulatory reporting and Transaction reporting the teams (Flow/Exotics/Deltaone/Listed...etc) are covering. Able to start in short notice.
- Investigate and resolve Regulatory/Transaction reporting related issues and exceptions in an effective manner
- Work closely with various internal partners including Trading Desk, Technology, Compliance, KYC/Static Data and other Operations teams globally
- Build a good knowledge around the process and identify any improvement opportunities in terms of process, efficiency and risk
- Update procedure proactively for any changes in processes
- Adhere to escalation policy and code of ethics of the team and firm
- Approximately 2-3 years of relevant experience. Direct experience in local reporting role is advantageous.
- Proficiency in MS Product Suite i.e. Excel, Word etc, Especiall Excel
- VBA & SQL programming skills preferable
- Dynamic candidate who is quantitative, analytical, logical, proactive, team player, able to work under pressure and to tight time constraints and has excellent attention to details.
- Fast learner, proactive in nature and has excellent attention for details.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft software, especially in Excel
- The ability to work in a fast paced banking environment managing multiple priorities.
- Independent and motivated, team player, ability to deal with wide scope of demands under pressure Equities business (Flow/Exotics/Deltaone/Listed...etc) related knowledge preferable
Interested applicants are encouraged to click APPLY NOW.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. However, the rest assured all applicants will be retained in our database and inform you of other jobs matching your criteria if you are selected.
Company’s Registration number: 199702987K