A Top Tier Investment Bank is currently looking for a Trade Capture Middle Office Analyst to join their team. Our client offers competitive remuneration. The successful applicant will be performing trade capture related functions and ensure suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation.
About the Team:
The team, Trade Capture Utility sits within the Markets function and provides coverage of risk management, strategic business planning exercises and participation in key projects.
- Trade Capture related functions including but not limited to: Trade Capture Assistance, Allocations, Trade Amendments, Queries investigation, Client notification of lifecycling events, Client servicing
- Ensure there is suitable control processes around trade booking, verification and reconciliation and that the control environment of TCU matches the ambition of the Sales desk to trade new and exciting products as well as supporting existing business in a scalable fashion.
- Working closely with Sales, Trading, IB Middle Office, PCG and DFX teams across the globe on a daily basis to resolve issues.
- Min degree in Banking and Finance / Economics / Business or equivalent disciplines
- Preference of 2 to 3 years Middle Office Experience, ideally in FX Derivatives and / or Rates Derivatives
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral and is comfortable communicating directly with all levels of the organization
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- Organized, superior attention to detail
- Team player
- Ability to develop relationships with both internal and external clients to understand and address their needs.
- Eagerness to take initiative and promote process improvements
- Experience in Microsoft Office technologies including Excel and VBA
Interested candidates please email your CV in Word Format to Emily.firstname.lastname@example.org
EA License: 94C3609
Reg No: R1439496