- Processing import LC issuance and import collection and related acceptances and payments;
- Processing import and export loans, loans roll-over, loans payment and past due loans;
- Processing export collection and export LC advising, confirmation, negotiation, acceptance, negotiation, discounting, payment and reimbursement claim;
- Processing guarantees including shipping guarantees, bid and performance bonds and drawee risks;
- Register receipt of trade documents;
- Input transactions into trade finance system and generate entries and customer advices;
- Send faxes to customers, sorting of documents, matching of SWIFT, photocopy of documents and filing duties;
- All other job duties as and when assigned by team leaders, team head or head of department.
- Diploma /Degree holder with 3 years of relevant experience in banking industry.
- Good knowledge of UCP600, URC522, ISP98 and ISBP.
- Working knowledge of SWIFT Alliance operations.
- Good inter-personal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
[EA License Number] 18C9289 | [Registration Number] R1551292