- Permanent, Full time
Testers (Vision Plus)
- Full time
- 25 Apr 19
Testers (Vision Plus)Job description
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
Accenture Technology powers our clients to achieve high performance. We combine business and industry insights with innovative technology to drive growth for your business. We extend our technology and business capabilities through a powerful alliance ecosystem of market leaders and innovators to provide our clients the best specialised skills and tailored solutions. We are focused on aligning IT with business priorities, enabling a digital Accenture and driving down the cost of IT, while working to provide all of our employees with the capabilities to run a high-performing business!
Employees in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, managing complex delivery and/or operations and supporting sales activities.
- Execute test strategy, test planning, test design as well as test automation in credit card domain
- Deliver performance testing solutions to meet client requirements
- Perform performance testing and analysis of complex systems to ensure systems are compliant according to required requirements
- Create reports for performance metrics, scalability and trend analysis
- Log defects for any issues encountered for development teams to resolve
- Coordinate with other testers to re solve ongoing and potential software problems
- P rovide guidance and coaching to junior testers when necessary
- Minimum 6 years of experience for consultants and 2 years of experience for senior analysts with prior experience in banking and credit card domain covering:
- Test Strategy
- Test Planning
- Test Design
- Test Automation Strategy and Planning
- Vision Plus knowledge is essential
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to be flexible and work analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Strong organizational & multi-tasking skills
- Strong analytical skills and thought processes
You will also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialization. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialized skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and through formal training conducted online, in the classroom, or in collaboration with teammates. The sheer variety of work we do, and the experience it offers, provide an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.