Project involves regression testing of selected applications (AITs). Basic knowledge to perform testing across various applications, as assigned.
Responsible for the day-to-day analysis, research and resolution of varied problems. Functions include administering defined procedures, analysis and report generation, and exception processing. Coordinates the implementation of products/services and operational solutions. May assist in designing, documenting, implementing, and monitoring of new products/services. Provides guidance to associates within own unit regarding procedural, technical and/or operational changes.
- Individuals typically have 2 to 4 years of experience for UAT/Ops project
- Knowledge of Securities Settlements, Trade processing and trade lifecycle
- Some hands-on writing Excel macros, JIRA, and exposure/overview of automation tools
- Excellent communications skills and ability to present to an audience
- Ability to work under pressure in a team environment
- Should be flexible to work on public holiday / weekend for testing requirements
- Ability to liaise with all levels of the firm and people with different experiences and backgrounds
- Self-motivated and able to work unsupervised. Candidate will be able to manage own time and know when to escalate