Test Project Manager (BANCS)
- SGD6500.00 - SGD13000.00 per annum + Negotiable
- Contract, Full time
- Hydrogen Group
- 18 Feb 18 2018-02-18
Our client is an American multinational technology company headquartered in United States, with operations in over 170 countries. They are currently working on a Core-Banking Payments Project with a large international bank and looking for a strong Test Manager on an initial 9 months contract:
- Manager and lead overall test execution, such as progress management, defect management, issue management etc.
- A hands-on/ Functionally strong individual with Strong Background/Experience in BANCS
- Create test plan and define test events, covering both functional and non-functional testing.
- Strong management of Test Plans and have the ability to plan ahead
- Arrange test calendar and test environments.
- Coordinate with application teams and Infrastructure teams in Singapore, Tokyo and Branches to define end-to-end test plan and test schedules.
- Report to management and key stakeholders, such as test progress, quality analysis, defects resolution.
- Ability to communicate clearly to all key stakeholders and get an mutual agreement on all tasks
- Ability to communicate in Japanese is a Plus as client based in Tokyo
Hydrogen Group Pte Ltd. EA No: 09S2930