Test Manager, COO Office (Associate Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
The Digital Transformation Team is responsible for driving Omni-channel initiatives activities to help improve Front office (FO)/Client experience.
We are looking for a UAT Test Lead who has experience conducting and facilitating UAT of digital offerings for financial services clients preferably in a private banking set-up. You should have testing experience in manual and automation testing role.
- Support product owner in user story refinement (responsible to enrich and sign-off Acceptance criteria)
- Work with business users to understand test requirements and develop test scenarios and reports
- Work with technology teams to obtain necessary data inputs to execute test cases
- Facilitate and engage in UAT and participate actively in UAT review sessions
- Analyse test results and provide feedback to IT for issue resolution / defects
- Support test automation strategy for the product
- Plan and execute training strategy to increase adoption rates, including engagement with Front Office for training / adhoc support
- Responsible to enrich the product backlog with user experience improvements / recommendations
- Master's degree/ Bachelors in information technology, computer science or related discipline
- Any relevant Testing related industry certifications would be a plus
- Minimally 10 years of Testing Experience in Manual and Automation testing role
- Experience in UAT testing on Web/Mobile applications or Online Trading platform
- Hands on experience in automation scripting and driving end to end automation with more than one automation tools
- Experience in Banking and wealth management domain
- Knowledge & Experience on JIRA tool
- Good understanding of Agile principles and familiarity in different development & testing methodologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills to co-ordinate efficiently with stakeholders and bridge the communication gaps with the right attitude
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple, diverse projects simultaneously
- Must be independent and self-motivated