• 12 Months Extendable Role• Work with a leading bank in APAC
About Our Client
Our client is a leading and fast-growing Bank in Singapore with over 2500 staff focusing on investment, corporate & personal banking services. You will be placed in the Wealth Management team on a long term contract basis. Job Description
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with Avaloq testing(Manual or Automation).
- Experience with Automation tool Test Master will be big advantage.
- Experience with quality assurance practices and testing methodologies.
- Good knowledge of SQL queries
- Experience with test plan and test case development and execution.
- Experience with developing, executing, and maintaining automated test scripts.
- Demonstrated documentation and reporting experience.
- Experience working within an Agile Development Environment.
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Basic understanding of program interfaces, services, databases, messaging, files systems, and other program objects
- Good at Test Lead job handled a team of Test Analyst or Senior Test Analysis
- Min 8+ years of exp and 3/4 years as a test lead.
- Wealth Management Domain knowledge or experience
What's on Offer
- 1 or 2 AVQ implementations / upgrade
- Opportunity to learn and grow
- Be a part of the internal Banking project with one of the growing banks in Asia