Capgemini Singapore is hiring for Test Engineer having good experience in Automation Testing & Selenium. The purpose of this role is to define and implement the Test strategy for an online banking project. This will include implementation of functional, SIT, UAT, Regression and Production testing.
- Design and implement testing strategy for the programme in Agile fashion.
- Implement Test and Mock data for use during sprint and all stages of testing.
- Willingness to learn
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS:
- 3-5+ years experience in test automation space
- Experience in Gatling is required
- Experience in understanding the core banking/loan functionality and design test cases for API Resources, GUI functionalities, uploads and downloads
- Experience in developing test automation scripts for API Resources through Java and Selenium automation framework
- Experience in coordinating with interface teams for SIT and UAT phases (Including preparation of test data)
- Experience in designing simple, medium and complex SQL queries for Database Validation as part of developing automation scripts
- Experience in implementing Behaviour-Driven-Development (BDD) and Acceptance-Test-Driven-Development (ATDD) for mobile development
- Experience in preparing and sharing testing status updates and test metrics reports to stakeholders
- Experience in integrating test automation scripts developed in CI/CD pipeline and run successfully through Jenkins within the sprint
- Experience in working in Agile testing
- Ability to handle things independently and take ownership of the test deliverable assigned as part of sprint planning
- Good communication skills
- Any other testing automation tools experience
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum development methodologies is a plus
- Knowledge of retail banking is a plus
- Be nice, respectful, able to work in a team