We are now looking for an experienced Automation Lead to join an expanding team.
- Experienced in automation
- Expert knowledge of automating tests and building frameworks.
- Strong experience of test automation and test automation tool- Selenium, Cucumber, Gherkin
- Atleast 10 years of experience in software quality assurance and management with a proven track record in managing a QA team with process, tools and best practices in Agile development and testing.
- Must have banking experience preferably private banking and regulatory experience
- Design and maintain Automation frameworks.
- Make sure the rest of the teams have the tools to create automated tests in a structured way.
- Explain and teach basic coding standards for more junior members of the team.
- Lead daily activities of test engineers within an Agile/Scrum environment
- Setup test methodologies, test plans and processes for delivering quality
- Lead the vision and development of test automation strategy.
- Write test plans based upon requirements, develop functional automated test scripts, perform testing
- Develop and maintain functional and regression tests to ensure code is functioning as designed
- Support testing of multiple major releases in coordination with development teams while monitoring testing activities and key internal deliverable
If you would like to explore it further, please share your details to firstname.lastname@example.org