- Permanent, Full time
- Capgemini Singapore Pte Ltd
- 14 Nov 17 2017-11-14
We are looking @Capgemini Singapore are looking for Testers, Test Analyst having strong experience in Testing, Test Management of Applications for Cards, Finance, Loan Origination, Customer Management and Compliance, Regulatory Reporting Businesses for Banks.
Capgemini is One of the top 5 IT services and consulting companies worldwide, Capgemini was founded in 1967 and is headquartered in Paris, France. Operating in 44 countries, we are, above all, a people company with about 193,000 people across the globe and 2016 revenues of €12.53 billion.
Capgemini’s Financial Services Strategic Business Unit is a global organization which focuses on key financial services domains: Banking, Capital Markets, Insurance, Payments & Cards, Wealth and Asset Management, and Risk Management & Compliance.
Role: Test Analyst / Tester
Job Type: Permanent Fulltime
Visa Sponsorship available: No
Overl IT Experience required: 2-4 years
Testing Experience required: 1-2 years
Main Purpose of Role: We are looking @Capgemini Singapore are building a team of Testers, Test Analysts for testing Applications for Cards, Finance, Loan Origination, Customer Management and Compliance, Regulatory Reporting Businesses for Banks.
Looking for Freshers/Entry level/Associate having some experience in Testing and/or having good experience, strong knowledge of Banking and interested to learn Testing Skills.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Collaborate with other teams to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Help troubleshoot issues
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
Required skills and Experience
- Should have 2-4 years experience with Testing and related skills.
- Ability to prepare Test plan and test scripts
- Hands-on experience in Data preparation and parameter set-up.
- Design and Execute Test Scripts.
- Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Ability to document and troubleshoot errors
- Working knowledge of test management software (e.g. qTest, Zephyr) and SQL
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong organizational skills
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Should have strong experience with testing Retail Lending systems, Cards Management, Cards Acquiring, Core Banking and/or SilverLake and/or CASA & Deposits or MISYS Internet Banking,Trade Finance , Internet Banking, Mobile Banking or SWIFT, Singapore Payments, Payment Gateway,GYRO, MEPS (RTGS)
Capgemini was named as a 2017 World’s Most Ethical Company by the Ethisphere Institute for the 5th consecutive year
Capgemini is an equal opportunities employer.