Territory Security Manager - Singapore
Bloomberg is seeking a risk and security professional to join our Singapore team as a Territory Security Manager for Singapore and South East Asia. The team is focused on achieving the highest level of safety and security for all Bloomberg assets with risk mitigation strategies centered on the following functional areas; threat and risk assessments to business operations, employee safety and security, site security, crisis management, travel advisory and geopolitical intelligence. Key Responsibilities
- Enabling Bloomberg's business by mitigating risks to employees, facilities and business operations
- Developing & maintaining strong relationships and rapport with key stakeholders, including partnering effectively with regional Incident Management Team (IMT) members, office bureau chiefs and key department managers
- Ensuring timely response to incidents to minimize business disruption
- Contribute to the development of key frameworks, processes and tools to enable the company to ensure business resilience
- Conducting Threat and Risk Assessments (TARA) focused on business operations
- Develop and lead the departments Geopolitical Intelligence Capabilities.
- Represent Global Health and Life Safety (GHLS) team as the APAC representative.
- Manage the Singapore Security Operations Centre (SOC) team and support the development of advanced skills in monitoring, intelligence gathering and dissemination
- Manage the regions Travel Security programme with APAC wide responsibility.
- Expertise and knowledge of Return to Work programs and frameworks related to the COVID-19 Global pandemic.
- Having a consultative and customer relationship approach to daily operations in order to align ourselves with business needs, whilst maintaining a high level of security, safety and operational resilience
- Ability to exercise strong leadership during incident response
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including attention to detail and the ability to create and deliver presentations
- Ability to work in a high-pressure and deadline focused environment whilst being able to understand, assess & prioritize business needs
- Working knowledge and understanding of security systems, including access control and video surveillance technologies
- A keen analytical thinker with the aptitude to collate and validate data, evaluate the reliability of sources and the relevance of information to Bloomberg operations
- Possess highly effective change management, project management and problem-solving skills
- Experience in vendor contract management and budget negotiations, as well as possessing a well-established network within the security profession
- Experience assessing and executing operational contingency plans based on threats and vulnerability of business operations and staff
- Experience managing travel security programs, particularly in hostile environments and emerging markets
- Tertiary Degree (security, risk/crisis, international relations, etc.), or other relevant qualifications and/or relevant work experience within a security, crisis, intelligence or emergency management environment
- Qualifications in OHS/Safety (NEBOSH, IOSH) with a demonstrated track record of implementation and management.
- Ability to travel within the assigned region as needs arise
- A working knowledge of the operational and technical infrastructure of financial firms and the financial markets
- Experience working in and or covering countries in and around the Asia Pacific is highly desirable.
If this sounds like you:
- Matrix Manager in UK/GHLS
Apply if you think we're a good match! We'll get in touch with you to let you know what the next steps are.
Bloomberg is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bloomberg is a disability inclusive employer. Please let us know if you require any adjustments to be made for the recruitment process by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.