Territory Channel Manager
The Territory Channel Manager (TCM) role is key to our client's channel management strategy as part of the One Commercial Partner Organization. The Territory Channel Manager is the Partner Business Application (Biz Apps) Ecosystem specialist, curating and connecting to our customers, an ecosystem of partners with the best of breed solutions driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory. The TCM will need to orchestrate with individuals across a multitude of roles, ranging from the Customer Program Manager to understand the market opportunities and the strategy to capitalize, Partner Development Managers & Partner Marketing Advisors to drive alignment & execution with our scale partners, Partner Channel Marketing Managers for breadth partners enablement and activation and with the Inside Sales Demand Response and Specialist Teams to connect our partners to customers.
The role will own the Biz Apps partner impact in an assigned territory by ensuring that we have an active and engaged channel ecosystem that would be able to meet the customer requirements to digitally transform their organization. To achieve that, the role will be expected to have deep knowledge and expertise of the Biz Apps partner ecosystem in the geography, have the ability to ascertain the required partner capacity and capability required in the defined territory to ensure maximum partner impact on customer acquisition, renewals and consumption. The seniority of the role evidences our client's deep commitment to the partner ecosystem to build a mutually beneficial business relationship by working closely with partner sales leadership.
Territory Channel Managers curate and connect to customers, an ecosystem of best of breed solutions in territory driving growth in customer acquisition, consumption & usage in assigned territory.
Accountable to drive new customer acquisition (DCA), incremental Biz Apps customer revenue, consumption and success through partner impact. Partner with the Customer Program Manager, Partner Development Teams, and Partner Marketing Teams to drive channel activation, with a focus on growing Partner Reach, Frequency and Yield across all Cloud Services and with Cloud Services Provider program as the primary motion.
Improve partner sales velocity by ensuring partners are aware of resources and programs available to them to alleviate any friction points; scaling partner impact through our Indirect Providers engagement as well as any complementary partner to partner engagement. Ensure channel execution readiness by leading enablement and activation activities in partnership with the Partner Marketing Advisors.
Maximize customer acquisition, revenue and renewals by orchestrating end-to-end sell with motion with the Partner Marketing Advisors and Partner Management teams, to identify the market opportunities, create the relevant Go To Market campaigns inclusive of offers and incentives to drive leads and opportunities for prioritized partners;
Grow Biz Apps partner ecosystem by surfacing customer wins for partner sell with evidence; surface partner capacity and capability needs and key Opportunities to Partner Management team to drive development and recruitment of new partners. The Candidate:
- Minimum 4 years of experience - core sales, channel sales, SMB and scale model experience, business development.
- MS platform experience preferable, especially Business Apps
- Reasonable level of technical proficiency in order to understand partner ecosystem solutions (L200 defined a Fundamentals in TSI framework)
- Extensive experience of managing virtual teams across functions and geographies:
- Inclusive and collaborative - driving teamwork and cross-team alignment
- Strong partner relationship management and solution development skills
- Strong executive presence including communication and presentation skills with a high degree of comfort to large and small audiences.
- Problem solving mentality leveraging internal and/or external resources, conflict resolution, and follow through with partners.
- Bachelor's degree required (Sales, Marketing, Business Operations); MBA desired.