Temenos T24 Product Consultant - Technical
- Provide T24 expertise knowledge in the project involved and Involve in Process led workshops during implementation.
- Define requirements and build solutions on existing T24 implementation by understanding requirement and creating technical Design document
- Investigation and Analysis of GL differences and Mismatches if any during Migration
- Problem solving issues related to Advices/Delivery Module.
- Individual Module review along with Business/Banking Analyst
- Responsible for the quality of the deliverable s - specifications, development and documentation
- Involve in T24 Migration Strategy for various Modules from legacy to TARGET T24
- Provide any support and guidance during T24 Implementation for any change in Process /Operation, which will benefit Client.
- Understand business requirements from FSD and provide technical solution and experience in writing Technical specification document as per the process.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Have at least 7+ years of experience in Financial Services and banking software consultancy, especially in T24 Core Banking system with specialization in Private Banking domain will be an added advantage
- Show in depth knowledge of standard banking processes and T24 modules like
- Securities, Corporate actions, Derivatives(DX), Structured Products and Treasury Modules(MM, FX and Swaps etc.,
- Delivery Module(SWIFT), Straight Through Process
- GL Accounting and Reporting
- Should have experience in release R14 &above and in T24 Data migration and T24 upgrade.
- Hands-on experience in TAFJ including TAFJEE or possess minimal exposure working in TAFJ and TAFJEE
- Experience in TAFC to TAFJ migration is an added advantage.
- Have good working knowledge on core frameworks - Integration, Interaction and Data. Having hands-on experience is added advantage.
- Experience in T24 Browser / UXP and also in T24 Browser Configuration using any of the Webserver( Preferably JBOSS)
- Experience in T24 system performance tuning including at Oracle database level will be an added advantage
- Experience working in agile delivery methodology.
- Experience in Design Studio( Build and repository configuration, Deployment of components)
- Knowledge on DevOps and tools configuration (GitHub, SVN, Jenkins TeamCity etc.,) is an added advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, logical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Analyzing and diagnosing technical problems in T24, both in Production environment and as required in any Test environments.
- Understand business requirements from FSD and provide technical solution and experience in writing Technical specification document as per the process
- Act as a mentor to less experienced members in the team.
- Liaising with Temenos over obtaining problem resolution and obtaining fixes. This may involve gathering technical information requested by them, and discussing and challenging their findings.
- Receipt of software fixes from Temenos, and installation and testing prior to implementation in Production.
- Handling systems upgrade issues when we move to new releases.
- Ability to think coherently and work quickly and accurately whilst under pressure.
- Providing software development capability in all areas in and around T24, in particular:
- Database administration, design and extension
- Application development
- Enquiries, Reports