Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations. Job Description The Opportunity
The customer is the focus of everything we do, and millions of end users rely on our products daily. We believe in the value of empowering Telesales Executive with the resources to solve critical problems for the future of our business, which is why we need you.
Manulife Bancassuranceisseeking a driven Telesales Executive, who is obsessed with delivering value,isforward-thinking, and excited in acquiring , up-selling and cross-selling of Manulife Insurance Products. He/she will also be responsible for all customer issues relating to customer service and service recovery. What motivates you?
- You obsess about customers, listen, engage and act for their benefit
- You think big, with curiosity to discover ways to use your agile mindset and enable business outcomes
- You thrive in teams, and enjoy getting things done together
- You take ownership and build solutions, focusing on what matters
- You do what is right, work with integrity and speak up
We are looking for someone with:
- You share your humanity, helping us build a diverse and inclusive work environment for everyone
Nice to Haves:
- Certification of CMFAS M5/M9 and HI
- Experience in telesales within finance industry
- Motivated to perform outbound calls as a marketing tool to carry out a variety of sales and marketing activities, including cold calls, cross-selling and up-selling to existing and prospective customers of the Bank
- Strong follow up to perform any after-call functions to complete the cycle of call.
- Driven to achieve pre-set Key Performance Indicators for the individual and assist in the achievement of the overall sales targets as set by the Bank
- High standard to ensure each call handled meets the service standards of the Bank
- Create and/or maintain proper client, call and sales records and customer database as required by the Bank
- Integrity - Ensure confidentially of data in the manner and to the extent required by the Bank
- Ability to perform duties/tasks ancillary to the selling activities cited above, including mailing, typing, faxing and dispatching from time to time.
- Complete daily and weekly reports to measure individual and department effectiveness and provide figures showing weekly productivity of individual and department.
On the job you will:
- Minimum Diploma and above
- Self-driven and goal oriented
Our commitment to you
- Provide feedback and suggestions on programs handled to improve and/or enhance existing and future telemarketing programs.
- Help to train and guide new executives.
- Develop good phone etiquette to attend to telephone queries from customers and direct such calls to an appropriate Manulife or the Bank personnel where necessary.
- Undertake any other duties as may be assigned by the Bank
- Our mission; to be a part of making Decisions Easier and Lives Better
- A leadership team dedicated to your growth and success
- A bold ambition and set of goals to be a leader in driving transformation in our industry
- Our best. Every day.
Learn more about opportunities with us at jobs.manulife.com If you are ready to unleash your potential, it's time to start your career with Manulife/John Hancock. About Manulife
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people make their decisions easier and lives better. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we operate as Manulife across our offices in Canada, Asia, and Europe, and primarily as John Hancock in the United States. We provide financial advice, insurance, and wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2020, we had more than 37,000 employees, over 98,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving over 30 million customers. As of December 31, 2020, we had $1.3 trillion (US$1.0 trillion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made $31.6 billion in payments to our customers. Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 155years. We trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong. Manulife is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Manulife /John Hancock , we embrace our diversity. We strive to attract, develop and retain a workforce that is as diverse as the customers we serve and to foster an inclusive work environment that embraces the strength of cultures and individuals. We are committed to fair recruitment, retention, advancement and compensation, and we administer all of our practices and programs without discrimination on the basis of race, ancestry, place of origin, colour , ethnic origin, citizenship, religion or religious beliefs, creed, sex (including pregnancy and pregnancy-related conditions), sexual orientation, genetic characteristics, veteran status, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, family status, disability, or any other ground protected by applicable law.
It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will work with applicants who request a reasonable accommodation during the application process . All information shared during the accommodation request process will be stored and used in a manner that is consistent with applicable laws and Manulife/John Hancock policies . To request a reasonable accommodation in the application process, contact email@example.com .