Telemarketing Executive - Contact Center
TH - Other
Estimated Travel Percentage (%):
AIG Asia Pacific Insurance Pte. Ltd. Your contribution at AIG
As a contributor at AIG you are the one the clients turn to in times of need. You act with speed, composure, compassion and knowledge to solve problems and the work you do every day is the heart of AIG's business.
This is a 1-year contract position with benefits & completion bonus. Responsibilities include:
What we are looking for
- To promote and conduct Telemarketing sales for general insurance products over the phone to new and existing customers
- To upsell/cross-sell the company's products and services proactively when opportunity arises
- To understand customer's needs and make appropriate product recommendation
- To achieve Key Performance Indicators including sales, quality and operational standards.
- Consistently maintaining our highly ethical and professional approach to all current and prospective clients
- To resolve customers' problems, feedback and complaints by applying appropriate skills
- To feedback customer's concerns to Team Manager for improvement
- To maintain amicable working relationship with Call Center colleagues and business partners
- To assist ad hoc initiatives / projects when required by management
- Minimum GCE 'O' level or higher with at least 1 year of experience
- Fresh Diploma, Higher Nitec, Nitec holders are welcome to apply
- Prior telesales and/or call center experience will be advantageous
- Knowledge of Call Centre Systems & MS Office
- Highly motivated and results driven
- Excellent interpersonal skills and customer service mindset with positive attitude
- Bilingual in English and local second language preferred
- Fluent in oral and written English
It has been and will continue to be the policy of American International Group, Inc., its subsidiaries and affiliates to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, gender, gender expression, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other legally protected categories.
At AIG, we believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our future and our mission - creating a foundation for a creative workplace that leads to innovation, growth, and profitability. Through a wide variety of programs and initiatives, we invest in each employee, seeking to ensure that our people are not only respected as individuals, but also truly valued for their unique perspectives.