Technology Risk Manager , Group Operations & Technology
- Implement the Bank Group's and Technology Risk Management (TRM) related policies, guidelines, methodologies or initiatives issued by the regulators for Group O&T.
- Support the senior management in risk oversight and governance through periodic reporting technology risk profile / dashboard to senior management.
- Analyse trends, anomalies and behaviours for risk and control management reporting and proactive risk management.
- Conduct gap analysis of new regulations and Bank's policies to Group O&T's established processes / guidelines to ensure compliance.
- Review and identify technology risks, security operations gaps, vulnerabilities, associated risks and mitigation strategies in our internal and outsourced service providers (OSP) environment.
- Provide advisory services to line departments on risk and control implementation initiatives.
- Conduct risk assessments of emerging technologies or processes where required.
- Conduct risk awareness trainings.
- Bachelor's degree in IT, computing, Information Systems or any related domains.
- Sound knowledge in technology risk regulatory requirements and industry standards such as ITIL, SANS, NIST, ISO 27001/2.
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills and capable of engaging senior stakeholders.
- Self-driven and able to work independently within tight deadlines in a dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Clear analytical thought process and good understanding of emerging technologies developments and risk management frameworks.
- 3 or more years of experience in any of these disciplines: Information security, risk management, audit and compliance in technology areas.
- Professional certification such as CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC would be advantageous