Technology Program Manager, Group Consumer Banking and Big Data Analytics Technology, Technology and Operations
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
We are seeking an experienced Tribe Lead for supporting Consumer Finance Platform.
The role is responsible for supporting credit card and unsecured loans by developing the right strategies and tactics to create value and growth for the business. This position will need to manage scrum masters and squad and help them in realizing their maximum value. Responsibilities
- Working with country platform leader to create the platform roadmap
- Working with various product owners to define the product roadmap
- Provide the right environment for the scrum team to excel
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise for above applications in systems impact analysis, functional design and review SOWs in response to user stories/requirements.
- Work with internal stakeholders and vendors to conceptualize solutions and provide end-to-end delivery for projects and system enhancements.
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business analysis, task and workflow analysis.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and decompose high-level information into details.
- Serve as the conduit between the customer community (internal and external) and the software development team through which requirements flow.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business units, technology teams and support teams.
- Assist in quality assurance and defining testing strategy and risks. Provide significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Ensure project/enhancement business requirement issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved in a timely manner.
- Work with business unit personnel to identify required changes and communicate information to development team.
- Assist in the enforcement of project deadlines and schedules.
- Review and edit requirements, specifications, business processes and recommendations related to proposed solution.
- Develop functional specifications and document changes to the design of the Consumer Finance platform.
- At least 15 years of solid experience working in a banking / financial institution in project management and financial management.
- Must have implemented large programs with expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- Proven experience at a senior level as a tribe lead or manager role.
- Prior experience on applications analysis, design and development, preferably on credit card and unsecured lending. Knowledge of cards application like VisionPlus, Cardlink and IST is a plus.
- Business domain knowledge in payment products and industry will be an added advantage.
- Project management experience. Ability to work in an AGILE environment is a must.
- Able to manage and work with internal stakeholders, and vendors.
- Ability to lead and negotiate business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business need is required.
- Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously is required.
- Must possess strong leadership skills and generate enthusiasm among stakeholders.
- Must possess strong analytical, organizational and product management skills.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must possess excellent presentation, analytical and articulation skills.
- Ability to communicate difficult sensitive information tactfully is required.
- Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, vendors and subject matter experts is required.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.