- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
- 21 Sep 17
Technology Portfolio Manager - Business Transformation (PMO), GCFS
Technology Portfolio Manager - Business Transformation (PMO), GCFSTHE ROLE
This is an exciting opportunity for passionate individuals to focus on business change/transformation projects, and work with senior stakeholders in defining and developing the CFS business strategy.
- Business lead for CFS-wide enhancement request and prioritization.
- Perform analysis and deploy governance standards for CFS IT spend and track spending accordingly. Work with CFS Finance to explore areas for potential cost savings.
- Track and report project and portfolio metrics to CFS management team.
- Work with Business Leads across the division in defining the five year business/technical roadmap for CFS regionally. Identify key developments and align resources to deliver capabilities to the business.
- Lead the annual budgeting exercise for GCFS IT investment
- Govern the Benefit Realization Management of CFS IT Project Portfolio. Work with CFS Finance, Business and IT Managers from across the organisation to ensure the benefits defined in the business case are delivered
- Advise on and facilitate negotiations with IT to obtain the best outcome for CFS
- Develop and indoctrinate PMO guidelines into project conceptualization and project execution
- Introduce best practices & influence culture changes into the organisation including changes to business processes, job roles, systems and technology
- As and when required, lead and implement projects following business case and initiation approval, as directed by PMO Head
- Carry out all duties with regard to Business Transformation - Project Management Office policies and operational procedures
- This role requires a minimum of 5 years of experience in business analysis work and project management
- Advanced skill in Microsoft Office suite especially in MS Power Point & MS Excel
- Strong analytical and high-level problem solving skills;
- Strong negotiation & influencing skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including the ability to communicate with all levels of management
- Delivery focused
- Strategic thinking skill
- Good understanding of Project Management Methodologies; knowledge of Portfolio Management & Benefit Management is a plus