Technology Lead - CardsPal Venture
Technology Lead opportunity in a funded early-stage fintech: from pre-MVP, through iteration to find Product-Market fit, and successful commercialization! The Venture is a newly formed CVC-backed fintech based in Singapore. The successful candidate will be the part of a start-up team leading developers to build an innovative platform and app leveraging on data, analytics to drive the business. This is a rare opportunity for a self-driven, strong entrepreneurial spirit, start-up minded, solid and passionate technology lead to participate and contribute to a venture. Responsibilities:
• Strategy: work closely with Management team to contribute to business planning and strategic decision
• Collaboration: engage with Management, Product, Content, and Marketing teams to execute the business plan
• Planning: manage and oversee the high quality delivery of technology with the Product Owner, BA, and PM, and plan the engineering roadmap
• Solution Architecting: translate business plans into scalable, secure engineering solutions
• Engineering: design, develop, operationalize, and manage the mobile app, jobs engine, integration interfaces, logging mechanisms, security events and access control, scaling databases, serverless, cloud and all related aspect of technology
• Technical Leadership of the engineering team, including working with Venture Lead (CEO) to manage hiring, mentoring, and training
• Operations: run a scalable platform, redundant and reliable, DevOps (or NoOps) support team, and develop aligned support processes Education & Experience:
• One or more relevant university qualifications (B.Sc / B.Eng, and ideally M.Sc)
• Entrepreneurial / CTO / tech-founder experience
• 10+ years as a full-stack engineer
• 7+ years as a technical team lead
• 5+ years managing tech platforms serving a B2C business model.
• 3+ years as a cloud-based solution architect using Amazon by preference
• Banking / fintech / DevOps / SysAdmin / Senior Exec experience beneficial
• Favourable experience in system engineering, platform architecture, data science
• Well versed in Agile methodology, SDLC, change management, incident mgmt.
• Experience and familiarity to Asia is greatly valued (culture, multi-lingual)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages .