Technology Delivery Manager- SCVentures
SC Ventures (SCV) spearheads the bank's innovation across the Group. Included in SCV's mandate will be to invest in FinTech's and other start-up companies, promote rapid testing and implementation of new business models. SCV will work with businesses and functions across the Group in three key areas of eXellerator, Investments, and Ventures
This role sits directly with one of the Ventures which is focused on supply chain and trade finance. Delivery Manager opportunity in an early-stage fintech concept at pre-MVP, and must enable delivery through iteration to find Product-Market fit to reach successful commercialization!
The Venture is a newly formed CVC-backed fintech based in Singapore.
The project is being delivered by a combination of direct hires and overseas managed resources. The primary focus of the role is to ensure high qualify and timely delivery by external vendor.
The MVP web app and backend is proposed to use .Net Core with Angular for deployment on Cloud in a multi-tenant and multi-currency architecture with numerous bank API integrations (for automated transaction processing). A large scope of this role will be to handle large volumes of high value transaction data and extracting new insights. Our Role Responsibilities:
Education & Experience:
- Strategy: work closely with Management Team to contribute to business planning, strategic decision and prioritization of work
- Collaboration: engage with Management, Product, Content, and Marketing teams to execute the business plan
- Planning: manage and oversee the high-quality delivery of technology with the Product Owner, Business Analysts, and Project Management, and plan the engineering roadmap
- Engineering Delivery: oversee the design, develop, operationalize, and delivery of the web app, jobs engine, integration interfaces, logging mechanisms, security events and access control, multi-tenant databases, and all related aspect of technology
- Technical Leadership of the delivery partner, including working with Venture Lead (CEO) to manage the execution, documentation, and deployment of solution. Must demonstrate strong technology experience to lead engineering teams.
- Vendor Management: engage with technology vendors and engineering outsourcing facilitating capturing of requirements, establishing scrums, coordinating resources, managing their performance, and adjusting budget.
- Operations: realize the working of a 24/7 highly available platform with high redundancy and reliability, DevOps (or NoOps) support team, and aligned support processes
- One or more relevant university qualifications (B.Sc / B.Eng, and ideally M.Sc)
- Strong technology, integration and delivery experience
- 7+ years as a technical delivery lead
- Familiar with Cloud and CI/CD automation
- Banking / Fintech / DevOps / SysAdmin experience beneficial
- Favourable experience in system engineering, platform architecture, data science
- Well versed in Agile methodology, SDLC, change management, incident mgmt.
- Experience and familiarity to Asia is greatly valued (culture, multi-lingual)
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.