Technology Business Manager - 8 - 10 years' overall experience
Nomura Overview :
Nomura is an Asia-headquartered financial services group with an integrated global network spanning over 30 countries. By connecting markets East & West, Nomura services the needs of individuals, institutions, corporates and governments through its three business divisions: Retail, Asset Management, and Wholesale (Global Markets and Investment Banking). Founded in 1925, the firm practices disciplined entrepreneurship while building on a long tradition of serving clients with creative solutions and considered thought leadership. For further information about Nomura, visit www.nomura.com.
- Take on the responsibilities of Business Manager for Technology and cover budgeting, forecasting, resource management and management reporting.
- Responsible for budgets and regional cost reviews for Global Wholesale Technology business for Asia ex Japan
- Cover areas such as Vendor governance, review and give regional presentations as needed
- Manage and liaise with different units within the AEJ Technology organization
- Coordinate with multiple teams to ensure smooth functioning of processes including but not limited to resource onboarding, Vendor management, cost management, department compliance as needed.
- Ensure adherence to the MAS TRM guidelines and Outsourcing governance requirements
- Manage the admin team across multiple locations
- 8 - 10 years' overall experience
- Strong experience in Technology Business Management or ITFM
- Knowledge, experience in the technology business
- Demonstrated knowledge in change management and program management
- Experience managing his/her own team
- Knowledge of Cost Center management including but not limited to preparing and presenting financial reports, conducting financial analysis and understanding of cost of technology
- Must display and affinity to technology, technological solutions and use of technology to improve business processes.
- Demonstrated problem solving capabilities is managing the day to day of a multi-location department. Preference will be given to those demonstrating process improvement and driving efficiency.
- Ability to work with teams across geographies and time zones
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of BI tools and/or ITFM tools will be given additional preference
- Knowledge of Capital Markets or Wealth Management will be given preference
Regional Disclaimers / Diversity Statement
Nomura is committed to an employment policy of equal opportunities, and is fundamentally opposed to any less favourable treatment accorded to existing or potential members of staff on the grounds of race, creed, colour, nationality, disability, marital status, pregnancy, gender or sexual orientation.
Job ID : 1192620