Technofunctional Securities Services Project Manager, VP
- SGD180000 - SGD200000 per annum + Attractive
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 24 May 19
A well-known investment banking is seeking a high-calibre Digital Delivery Project Manager (VP) to join their current Securities Services Transformation team in Singapore. You should be well-versed with the latest tech solutioning trends, execution, possess strong stakeholder management skills and able to drive projects at the same time.
About the Digital Delivery Project Manager role (VP):
The Securities Services business works with financial intermediaries such as global custodians, broker/dealers and prime brokers and other institutional clients by providing custody, clearing & settlement, agency securities lending and fund services in more than 30 markets around the world, across the Americas, Europe, the Middle East, and Asia.They are beginning an incremental modernisation of their platforms to address much of the technical debt, which has built up over recent years, resulting in poor time to market for new initiatives.
- To deliver APIs and data to their clients as services, as part of their Securities Services transformation plans
- To deliver other projects that include green field development plans, upgrade and change in vendor apps etc, to increase the bank's revenue opportunities
- In this multifaceted role, some of the key skills also include: solution architecting, development lead, and project management
- Ideally you should be well-versed in the latest tech stack, from Kafka to EFK to Hadoop, to Spring Boot, Tableau etc or if not been involved in hands-on tech delivery of new age projects ie. Chatbots, Robotics, Machine Learning etc
- Lead an onshore and offshore team
- Deliver business benefit whilst building new modern and efficient solutions that incrementally replace any legacy components
- The project manager will work closely with the technical delivery teams providing guidance and hands on support to ensure solid business outcomes with sound technical solutions
- Other project examples include: Data Visualisation/Analytics, DLT solutions, Client APIs, Platform Automation/Operational Efficiency, Platform Simplification/Decom
- Ensures that the project work is compliant with documented standards, templates, and frameworks, and captured in agreed tool sets
- Provide technical guidance on the platform implementation and vendor selection as well as implementation options and solutions
To succeed in the role, you must have experience in the latest technology stack, digital tech solutioning experience and strong delivery background.
- Demonstrable experience in leading technical projects to successful conclusions
- Knowledge in the latest tech stack, from Kafka to EFK to Hadoop, to Spring Boot, Tableau etc
- Involved in hands-on tech delivery of new age projects ie. Chatbots, Robotics, Machine Learning etc
- Experience in payments, cash management, securities services or if not transaction/investment banking, highly advantageous but not necessary
- Proven ability to effectively assess and mitigate project risks and dependencies
- Experienced in effectively communicating with and positively influencing project stakeholders and team members at all levels
- Information Technology and Risk Management
- MS Project
- Software Technology tools (Windows, Unix, Java, Databases - Oracle, Web concepts)
- Appropriate technical experience to advise on solution options ideally including RPA & Data Analytics
The successful Digital Delivery Project Manager will join a company whose expertise has made them the leader in their field. This well-recognised brand offers a great working environment.
If you are immediately available and want to take the next step in your career, this role is for you. You will be a part of a forward-thinking company that values innovation and a progressive mindset.
Please apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1332085 Valerie Corera