Technical Specialist, Counterparty Onboarding and Operations Control (Contract)
- Contract, Full time
- Schroder Investment Management (Singapore) Ltd
- 15 Apr 19
Seeking a contractor till the end of the year! Schroders Counterparty Onboarding & Operations Controls team is responsible for coordination of activities relating to operational and system controls amongst Portfolio Services teams, account set up with counterparties as well as oversight of custodian & counterparty service provision.
- Manage counterparty on-boarding process for new accounts – work with various personnel such as Schroders London counterpart for global trading options, external counterparties for different investment instruments including equities, bonds, forex, fixed deposits; as well as external clearing / executing brokers for exchange traded & over the counter derivatives.
- Ensure counterparty adherence to Schroders requirements relating to account set up
- Oversight of counterparty and custodian service provision to Portfolio Services teams
- Undertake counterparty and custodian reviews.
- Benchmarking for top tier counterparties and custodians.
- Coordinate counterparty and custodian survey responses.
- Coordinate regular reviews of operating memorandum
- Ensure effective control of operational changes driven by regulation or business needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic understanding of financial instruments
- Good organizational & time management skills
- Ability to multi task
- Committed and enthusiastic
- Experience in on-boarding related activities / processes will be a plus.
- Good understanding of forex and/or derivatives products.