Technical Service Delivery Manager
Skills / experience required:
- Lead troubleshooting efforts for complex enterprise environments for end user computing projects.
- Lead infrastructure issue resolution, change and configuration management for systems
- Manage the performance of engineers and ensure that service levels are achieved
- Vendor Management - Engage the vendors to ensure the smooth delivery of services
- Understand and communicate technical and business needs to stakeholders
- Provide Service Performance Reports at agreed schedule.
- Lead and mentor a team of engineers
- Perform performance reviews and career planning for subordinates
- Stakeholder management including internal and external stakeholders.
- Hands on technical experience in a large enterprise environment
- ITIL and related certifications
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Experience in working in service delivery; accustomed to managing multiple projects at one time with the ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment