The Technical Project Manager will be working closely with multiple teams (Engineering, Enterprise Architecture, Security, Operations & Development teams) to oversee a wide variety of projects from conceptual design through implementation.
Role and responsibilities:
- Develop comprehensive project plans and coordinate with technical resources during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Manage projects with top-down oversight to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Perform risk management to identify risks and come up with a mitigation plan.
- Communicate proactively with all project team members to identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering
- 3+ years of experience as a project manager
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Managerial experience applying analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Solid technical background, with good understanding or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting teamwork
- Demonstrated understanding of Project Management processes, strategies and methods
- Strong sense of personal accountability regarding decision-making
- PMP or CSM
- High level knowledge on emerging technologies like Kubernetes, Kafka, ELK