The Cognizant Difference - Helping our Clients Win In Digital
At Cognizant Consulting, our consultants orchestrate the capabilities to truly change the game-across strategy, design, technology and industry/functional knowledge. Our strategy is built around elevating business and industry understanding of the aspirations and unique abilities of our clients and by building these relationships based on trust and value. About the Role:
We are looking for an experienced Technical Project Manager with 8 -10 years working experiences and knowledge project management in Retail and/or media industry. The technical PM must have knowledge in application development
with Java and SQL
experience. Must be familiar with Agile project management
and have good communication skill to handle internal stakeholder. Role Responsibilities:
Skills and Expertise:
- Ensure project is delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Work closely with various team such as IT leads, Delivery Leads and Testing team during project implementation
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Monitor projects and CRs progression to ensure timely delivery
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Update progress report and escalate to management as needed
- Foresight and highlight potential timeline and budgetary risks to internal and external stakeholders in advance.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders (internal and external, including client's 3rd party vendors as needed)
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Resolve issues / road blocks and hurdles independently.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Track project performance, specifically to analyse the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word)
- Min IT or Business Degree
- Min 8-10 years' experience in Project management.
- Project Management Training or Certifications (PMMI , PRINCE, SAFE Agile, Scrum Master) is desirable.
- Strong in communication for both written and verbal.
- Ability to empathize by listening, understanding and relating to the thoughts, emotions or experience of others.
- Demonstrated a track record for solving complex problems with a high-level of understanding of technical specification related to IT business user needs.
- Stakeholder and relationship management skills to maintain effective internal and external partnerships.
- Ability to analyze critically, problem solve, initiate change and accept responsibility.
- Highly developed organizational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and to meet regular deadlines.
- Ability to write reports, routine business correspondence and prepare presentations.
- Able to take ownership and be proactive with respect to business and technology challenges and solutions
- Creative and pragmatic problem solver, and self-motivated individual
- Team player and able to work with different people from different cultures and environments
- Driven with a passion for learning, creating things and understand technology in general
- Always maintain high degree of personal and professional integrity
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Sep 14 2022
Cognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 185 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.