Technical Operations Specialist
A leading, multinational technology organization is looking to expand their global team of Technical Operations Specialists. The team collaborates with internal Corporate Security teams and is responsible for supporting and managing several mission critical applications. You will help monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot these Physical Security systems. You will have an immediate impact by coordinating vendor service calls across multiple sites/regions and by monitoring mission critical sites for alarms. You will also be tasked with investigating these alarms and escalating them to the appropriate team. The Position:
The day-to-day responsibilities are as follows:
- Create work orders with security vendors for the scheduling of planned maintenance and service calls to various locations.
- Coordinate the registration process for technicians in accordance with company visitor and safety policies.
- Work closely with systems administrators and effectively escalate security systems related issues.
- Accurately run audits and create reports related to system status, work orders, and access control lists.
- Responsible for reactively monitoring all surveillance and access control equipment across mission critical sites. You will triage all alarms to the appropriate parties regarding emergency and non-emergency situations.
- Administration of the badging system, which includes overseeing access levels, auditing the badging process, and serving as an escalation point for the badging team.
- Conducting ongoing review of multiple systems and sources to detect potential risks and support regular audits.
- Liaison with security vendors and property managers for project coordination.
- Experienced with security monitoring tools.
- Excellent at managing schedules and creating technical documentation for end users.
- Basic understanding of operating access control and video surveillance systems.
- 2+ years working in a security operations center environment or relevant life experience.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to assist with multiple projects simultaneously.
- Outstanding personal customer service skills.
- Case/Incident Management experience.
- Ability to learn project management skills and/or prior experience as a project coordinator.
For more information you can email Amanda Lim
in our Singapore office on email@example.com
quoting Job Reference 523318 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest. http://jobs.en-sg.teksystems.com/DGy9e1/technical-operations-specialist-itcommunications-singapore-singapore-14465600 Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544