KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal !
Part of the implementation team, you will be in charge of Migrating WM DataWarehouse from IBM AIX platform to LINUX.
DWH INTERFACES are written in PLSQL and UNIX Scripts.
As an DWH Engineer you will be:
- Working within a team of like-minded professionals to provision and deploy business applications.
- You will research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of Oracle Applications, database, and database administration tools in an Oracle 19c environment.
- Facilitate the migration of DWH APPLICATION / INTERFACES from AIX to LINUX,
- Adapt the PLSQ SCRIPTS/ UNIX Scripts to Linux platform
- Support application projects including modification of database objects, database
- creation, data migration
- Provide effort estimation
- Driving improvements to processes and design enhancements to automation to
- continuously improve the production environment.
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 5+ years of overall experience in IT operations, infrastructure teams or software
- At least 2+ years relevant experience in PLSQL program development with exposure to
- LINUX environment
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude
- Strong background in Linux / Unix Administration
- Hands-on experience on Oracle and shell batches
- SFTP or CFT
- Autosys or any scheduling solution