KEYTEO is an international and independent group, which grows in a cooperative spirit. Being determined to evolve through an open communication, our employees are directly involved in the center of our projects. We are sure: by forming a team, we will be able to achieve our common goal !
For one of our internal projects we are currently looking for a Technical Interface Developer. You will find the job description attached but in a nutshell, the expected candidate should have the following skills:
- WTX, Linux scripting, Core Java
- The candidate will be working on : Tiger PMS
- The opening is for a Technical Interface developer who is able to design and give new solution for the upcoming changes to the existing as well as new assets/applications within the Services division.
- This role is technology oriented, which includes defining development methodologies, hands on development for new projects/evolutions, production L3 (Developer level) support, providing technical solutions and performing POC for new relevant frameworks available in market.
- Knowledge and experience in the Wealth Management (Private Banking) domain is a good to have. (Portfolio Analysis, Order Management and Advisory functions).
- Perform Business Analysis, interacting with various business representatives
- Write Technical specifications and design architecture for other team members to do developments
- Build and maintain TECH interface object developments (Shell Scripting, WTX maps, Java, AS400, SQL dbases queries) with various other applications
- Prepare technical deliveries and support implementation by integration teams.
- Perform technical testing of PMS domain systems (formalization in ALM System)
- Propose solutions and improvements
- Contribute to key and strategic projects
- Contribute to Support Activities
- Perform Project Management activities
- Perform quality reporting and controls in line with the Team’s QACMP
- Systems and processes under the responsibility of the team : WTX maps & Shell Scripts, Serena process, AS400FN, Batch Reporting, Batch/Online Jobs scheduling, Environment Management within Services Division.
Technical & Behavioral Competencies
- General knowledge about private banking or asset management environment
- Securities (Equities, bonds, derivatives, Struct. Prods…) Medium (2 years experience)
- Portfolio Management (asset allocation, rebalancing, ..) Optional – Good to have
- Dbase / SQL knowledge (Oracle, Sybase, DB2) Skilled (5 years experienced)
- Shell Scripting (UNIX / LINUX – BASH, KSH) Skilled (5 years experienced)
- Websphere TX (ex datastage) Skilled (5 years experienced)
- Java Core Skilled (5 years experienced)
- Java REST APIs : Spring Rest Controllers & Template,
- Feign Http Clint, Apache Http Client, Swagger
- Specifications, Standard HTTP Error Management,
- Standard HTTP methods
- Triple’A portfolio management system Skilled (3 years experienced)
- Triple’A Scripting and system set up Skilled (3 years experienced)
- Web services architecture Medium (2 years experience)
- Websphere MQ series Medium (2 years experience)
- IBM Filenet workflow system Optional – good to have
- AS400 knowledge Optional – good to have
- IBM Http Server Beginner – good to have
- Testing Skilled (3 years experience)
- Project Management Optional – good to have
Minimum qualifications and Experience :
Bachelor degree (with major in computer science or finance)
5+ years experience in the private banking or asset management industry
5+ years experience in IT Development activities
Prior experience in technical interfaces between applications
Expertise in SQL queries, IBM Websphere TX, Shell Scripting and Java API
Other Value-added Competencies :
Working in Agile / Scrum methodology (Good to have).
Previous exposure on Temenos Triple-A system is a must
Knowledge of AS400 is a strong plus
Knowledge of process methodology