Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager (Consumer and Wealth Management Division Engineering)
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB Engineering
Our teams of engineers build solutions to solve the most complex problems. We develop cutting-edge systems and processes that form the core of our key business and enable transactions to move in milliseconds. We provide real-time access to critical deal information and crunch billions of data points each day to inform firm-wide market insights and strategies. Team members have the opportunity to work at the forefront of technology innovation alongside industry leaders and make significant contributions to the field. YOUR IMPACT
Are you looking to use your diverse skillset to collaborate on a broad range of initiatives, while expanding your leadership and risk management skills, all while gaining a front to back understanding of private wealth? Our Private Wealth Management (PWM) Engineering team is seeking an experienced professional to work on global reengineering projects, local and global regulations, regional business development initiatives, and day to day production support. This role has a significant business analysis aspect that would suit a current developer or technical architect looking to extend their skill set. OUR IMPACT
PWM secures, develops and manages relationships with high net worth individuals, their families, family offices and foundations. PWM assists clients with building and preserving their financial wealth by creating and implementing long-term asset allocation within the context of each client's particular risk tolerance, and by providing access to innovative investment ideas and opportunities. PWM professionals develop customized investment strategies and offer a full array of wealth management products and services, including private banking and trust company services.
PWM Engineering Business Analysts and Project Managers partner closely with business colleagues to understand business needs and provide critical technical analysis, project management and oversight. PWM leverages a global technology platform, and an integrated suite of tools and applications to onboard clients and manage their wealth. Our software helps realize our client goals and objectives, develops and implements an integrated wealth management plan and delivers first-class client service. We not only utilize, but evolve, some of the latest technologies while driving projects to completion on time, on budget, with quality and high customer satisfaction. RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
The role requires a Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager, based in Singapore, to work as part of the Asia PWM Engineering team in a fast-paced and growing wealth management business. We continue to expand the team in line with projected business growth. The successful candidate will provide first line application support, and work on several key initiatives, with a focus on the PWM Asia business on both regulatory and discretionary projects .
The role includes (but is not limited to);
Basic Qualifications / Requirements
- Working on cross-functional development projects, collaborating with PWM and Firmwide Engineering teams to plan, manage and implement solutions
- Working closely with counterparts in Business, Compliance, Legal, Operations and Engineering to develop a deep business and technical understanding of private wealth
- Providing technology focused business analysis to translate business requirements into technical requirements and specifications
- Representing Asia business requirements in global initiatives
- Providing summarized status and management information to aid the decision making process
Preferred Qualifications / Experience
- Excellent analytical skills to distill complex issues and identify key risks - often with incomplete information
- Ability to communicate technical solutions to a non-technical audience
- Track record of engagement with a diverse group of regional and global stakeholders
- Familiar with cross-asset class products and trading flows
- Commitment to excellence, a commercial mindset, and a desire to deliver quantifiable benefits
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
- Previous technical experience - application development / strong understanding of software development
- Background or a strong interest in wealth management
- Experience in working as part of a global team
- Chinese language (Cantonese or Mandarin)
At Goldman Sachs, we commit our people, capital and ideas to help our clients, shareholders and the communities we serve to grow. Founded in 1869, we are a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm. Headquartered in New York, we maintain offices around the world.
We believe who you are makes you better at what you do. We're committed to fostering and advancing diversity and inclusion in our own workplace and beyond by ensuring every individual within our firm has a number of opportunities to grow professionally and personally, from our training and development opportunities and firmwide networks to benefits, wellness and personal finance offerings and mindfulness programs. Learn more about our culture, benefits, and people at GS.com/careers .
We're committed to finding reasonable accommodations for candidates with special needs or disabilities during our recruiting process. Learn more: https:// www.goldmansachs.com/careers/footer/disability-statement.html
© The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2021. All rights reserved.
Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity