Technical BA / PM - Front Office Systems
- $120K + Benefits & Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- EC1 Partners Pte. Limited , EA Licence No: 16S7907
- 18 Feb 19
Our client is a global broker in OTC & Commodity products. They are now looking for an experienced Technical Business Analyst / Project Manager with a proven background directly supporting Front Office Traders & Front Office Systems.
This role will be based in Singapore and supporting the APAC Front Office Systems and Traders.
Your responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Coordinate and Lead the delivery of existing & new Products / Projects including any changes, bug fixes & enhancement.
- Understand and interpret technical requirements directly from business users with the ability to analyse and question these to delivery and ensure optimum use of the Technical Development Resources.
- Ability to handle and manage multiple projects and products ensure all deadlines and delivery dates are met.
The ideal candidate would ideally be coming from a Electronic Trading background and ideally with experience working on the vendor side.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of E-Trading Platforms, Order Matching and/or Real-Time Distribution platforms.
- Strong Business Analysis experience - prefrebly in a real-time trading environment working ideally within inter-dealer OTC market. e.g. Credit Default Swaps, Bonds, Interest Rates / Equity Derivatives
- Strong Technical background with experience dealing with the entire SDLC.
- Experience with ITIL Service Framework and PM Tools highly desirable. e.g. GoToAssist, JIRA, Redmine etc..
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with a fast-paced, mission critically type environment.
- Working as an independent contributor with a background in matrix managing teams (both technical and non-technical) with strong global stakeholder management experience.
For more information please contact Fahad Ahmed.
Key Words: Front Office Business Analysis, Project Management, OTC Products, Technical BA. Technical PM.