- Contract, Full time
- Huxley APAC , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 03 Oct 18
Our creative teams are focused on creating content that invites users to engage in immersive, real-time experiences for capturing the everyday. The Technical Artist will assist teams of artists in tackling projects and be equipped to provide support on complicated technical issues. If you're excited about forging into new territory, creating industry-leading art in a variety of styles and genres, and working with the mightiest in the industry, this company may be the home for you.
As a Technical artist, you'll be working with a talented group of industry professionals to build world-class creative with cutting-edge technologies for AR (augmented reality) on mobile environments.
- Partner with PMs, Engineers, Researchers, Content Strategist & QA, overseeing the implementation of the user experience from conception to launch. Providing post-launch design support as well.
- Design, manage and maintain the pipeline from the artists through to deployment
- Be well versed in various lighting techniques and instruct the artists in lighting best practices
- Optimize content through enhancing performance and instructing the artists on asset creation, modeling and texturing best practices
- Give and solicit real time feedback from other designers to continually raise the quality and craftsmanship of the product
- Collaborate with engineers to develop and test new features, prototype shader code, and provide useful feedback during testing phases
- Quickly solve issues with your cross functional leads
- 3+ years of professional experience working on shipped titles in the gaming or film industries A link to an online portfolio or demo reel showcasing relevant work is required (Include link on your resume)
- Experience implementing assets in real-time engines, such as Unity3D or Unreal
- Experience with Maya and or Houdini
- Experience rigging in Maya
- Experience with a range of content creation software including Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox, Substance Painter
- Shader programming experience
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)
Award winner of:
International Recruitment Company of the Year by Recruitment International 2016
Best Client Services by Asia Recruitment Awards 2017
Best Overseas Operation by Global Recruiters 2017
Highly Commended for Best Large Recruitment Business 2017