Technical Analyst - Supply Chain Financing Solutions
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!About BNP Paribas in Asia Pacific ( www.apac.bnpparibas )
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas is one of the best-positioned international financial institutions with an uninterrupted presence since 1860. Currently with over 15,000 employees* and a presence in 14 markets, BNP Paribas provides corporates, institutional and private investors with product and service solutions tailored to their specific needs. It offers a wide range of financial services covering corporate & institutional banking, wealth management, asset management, insurance, as well as retail banking and consumer financing through strategic partnerships.
Worldwide, BNP Paribas has a presence in 74 countries with more than 190,000 employees. It has key positions in its three main activities: Domestic Markets and International Financial Services (whose retail-banking networks and financial services are covered by Retail Banking & Services) and Corporate & Institutional Banking, which serves two client franchises: corporate clients and institutional investors. Asia Pacific is a key strategic region for BNP Paribas and it continues to develop its franchise in the region.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
* excluding partnerships
CSC technical delivery role, for managing the transition of functional requirements/functional specifications into technical design/specifications and delivery for all Connexis Supply Chain Front-office and back-office global releases. Works closely with Business Analysts team to provide the solution that is technically feasible, and ensure that the offshore development team has a clear understanding of the development effort. He tracks the progress of offshore development and ensures that the offshore team adheres to the best development practices, and has completed the unit testing at a level which is ready for SIT and UAT.
During the testing phase, he will also be reviewing the defects with the offshore development team to prioritize and have the defects fixed and deployed. He will also be working with the respective Infrastrucure teams for technology stack upgrades and ensure that the application environment is consistent and stable for the conduct of SIT and UAT. He is also the technical subject matter to the project team for any technical matters regarding all the CSC releases.
• Manage application technical release deliveries from vendor/internal development teams
• Review technical design specifications and other related technical deliverables
• Works with project teams for technical delivery scope for the release and assist on the effort estimates and delivery plan
• Works with development teams (Vendor/internal) to review effort estimates and delivery timeline for the technical delivery scope
• Manage technical delivery release deployments into test systems and provide support to project teams on release testing and fix delivery from development teams
• Works with internal development teams & L3 support teams for the L3 escalations
• Manage version control for release deliverables source code
• Manage test environment setup/delivery for the application release testing
• Manage security requirements/fixes for the release deliveries
• Technical release deployments support for production systems
• Technical setup/configuration tasks for production systems
• Assist L3 team for any technical review of their tactical solutions/deliverables
• Assist Technical Architect for any new technical tools/components POC/review
Technical and Behavioral Competencies required
• Java, J2EE
• Oracle Database, SQL, PLSQL,
• Spring, JSF, RichFaces, Angular JS, Bootstrap
• iBatis/MyBatis, Hibernate
• Serena Dimension, SVN
Experience and Qualifications required
• Software development and delivery with IT experience of at least 3 to 5 years
• Experience in managing technical deliveries in off-shore/on shore model
• Experience in managing release delivery and technical deployment support with project stakeholders
• Strong hands on knowledge in Java & J2EE Technologies
• Knowledge on java applications frameworks (Spring, Angular JS, Bootstrap)
• Experience with Version control systems (Serena Dimension, Sub Version)
• Working knowledge in Database systems and tools (Oracle, PLSQL)
• Strong experience in J2EE technical design principal and SQL performance tuning
• Working knowledge on Hardware Security Module (HSM) and Enterprise Job scheduler (Quartz) is a definite plus
• Functional Knowledge on supply chain applications (mainly back office) is a definite plus
• Knowledge on Middleware tools (WebSphere, Apache, MQ) is plus