Tech & Ops Specialist - Autumn Life
SC Ventures ("SCV") was established in March of 2018 with the purpose of "Rewiring the DNA in Banking" by bringing three distinct areas together:
The eXellerator labs, enabling innovation at large in the Bank by supporting:
Entrepreneurially-minded colleagues as "Intrapreneurs", developing ideas to products, services or new business models.
Collaboration with fintech companies, supported by the SC Ventures FintechBridge, Proof of Concept ("POC") framework and POC funding.
Client engagement on co-creation activities.
The Innovation Investment Fund ("Fund"), USD100m allocated to acquire minority stakes in fintech companies ("fintechs") whose technology has been successfully validated in the Group and is progressing to production (i.e., continuing use), subject to commercial due diligence.
Venture building, exploring new business models ("ventures"), with the objective of providing 'optionality' for the Group in the way it engages existing and new customers and markets. These adopt a start-up model, operating independently of the Group's existing businesses, funded in a venture capital fashion, and under a different governance and risk management framework.
There are c.65 team members (excluding individual ventures), including dedicated colleagues from the Group's support functions, based in Singapore, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Nairobi, London and San Francisco. Autumn is a Singaporean founded Fintech offering an integrated wealth, health and wellbeing for retirement planning. Headquartered in Singapore and backed by SC Ventures We are looking for a Technology & Operations Specialist to work with the COO and BORM to develop business processes and risk management and reporting. Responsibilities
• Develop efficient business processes to support the growing business.
• Implement controls and control monitors for risk management frameworks and policies.
• Develop plans for implementation with the project team and technology
• Design and implement dashboards and metrics.
• Perform periodic control effectiveness reviews
• Design and implement measurements of risk metrics across the organisation to enable review of key risk profiles and positions through automation and data visualisation.
• Enhance metrics reporting through data visualisation techniques in Power BI
• Analyse the metrics and indicators, value add by challenging as well as to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the submissions
• Any other responsibilities related to Business Operations and Risk Management to support the business Qualifications
• Consummate team player with a positive, pragmatic, flexible and creative approach.
• Ability to self-learn, adopt and improve in an agile, dynamic start-up environment.
• Able to speak clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations and write clearly and effectively at a high level;
• Demonstrated history of applying sound judgement with critical thinking skills and courage necessary to perform a control role and maintain effective working relationships.
• Demonstrable experience of applying effective problem-solving techniques, thinking ahead to manage issues effectively.
• Savvy and familiar with application and usage of data visualisation tools especially Power BI.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office tools especially Flow, Power BI, Excel and Powerpoint.
• Must have strong presentation and group facilitation skills.
• Bachelor's degree in Technology a plus point
• Bank experience a plus point
Must have 5 years work experience with skillsets in
o Process Automation
o Business Metrics/Intelligence
o Control Metrics
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages . We welcome conversations on flexible working.