Tech Lead - Account Mandate (Associate Director / Director)
At Bank of Singapore, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. We promote a culture of openness, teamwork and fairness. Most importantly, we invest in our people through our programmes that develop them on both professional and personal levels. Besides attractive remuneration packages, we offer non-financial benefits and opportunities to develop your potential within OCBC Group’s global network of subsidiaries and offices. If you have passion, drive and the will to succeed, rise to the challenge today!
B ank of Singapore opens doors to new opportunities.
Build your career with Bank of Singapore as a Technical Lead
in our Client Workflow Team
The Wealth Core System Team is seeking a Technical Lead to drive the delivery and implementation of satellite applications to support the automation and digitization of various back-office functions of the Bank. Responsibilities:
- Accountable for the overall design, development and implementation of the Wealth Core System applications
- Act as the technical SME for the Project Manager, single point of contact for all application design, development and implementation activities for the project team
- Collaborate with Solution Architecture to define and implement the architecture design, responsible to ensure deliverables are in compliance with the Bank's platform strategy, software development framework and policies
- Provide technical advisory to Business Analyst, review and endorse the Functional Specification Document
- Manage the development teams for all related systems including onsite/offshore external vendors
- Ensure the timely delivery, performs inspections to ensure quality of the relevant documentation, artifacts and work packages in accordance to the Bank's SDLC processes
- Accountable for the deployment activities including runbook, deployment and rollback procedures. Planning and provisioning of necessary resources to execute the deployment runbook.
- Collaborate with the Run-the-Bank organization to gather input on operational, non-functional requirements
- Perform post deployment training and support handover to Run-the-Bank organization, including delivery of relevant product and project documentation
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 12-15 years of experience
- Extensive experience in designing complex enterprise solutions, with full integration with Core Banking systems
- Experience implementing solutions around fee computation, account mandate management and tax computation
- Experience in developing solutions on IBM Case manager/workflow, FileNet Content Manager, FileNet Capture, IBM content navigator, IBM Data Cap.
- Java experience (Core + Java EE).
- Strong knowledge/experience in Spring framework, Web service (SOAP/Restful on Java).
- Experience in Agile and DevOps environments, tools and processes
- Strong understanding of integration aspects of systems and platforms
- Strong documentation and communication skills. Able to communicate well to various stake holders (i.e. business, other Technology team members etc).
- Good understanding of design principles and best practices in terms of development and integration perspectives.
- Ability to independently handle stake holder interaction on technical and non-technical issues.
- Comfortable in learning new technologies and platforms.