Our client is a global leader in the property and construction industry. They are looking for a Senior Technical Lead to help them build a highly-skilled engineering team and build/scale state-of-art technology products and platform for their digital vision - Podium. They just opened a $40 million Singapore Product Development Center to drive product leadership and deliver full-featured innovative technology products across property lifecycle. Join them as they help to define and realise Autonomous Buildings of the future
They are looking for a talented Senior Technical Lead to lead a team of highly-skilled and experienced developers to help them scale their product capabilities in close collaboration with colleagues from Product Development Centres in Sydney, Australia and Silicon Valley. You can expect to:
- Champion and lead a strong team of engineers to build and release state-of-art software products and thrive for a high-growth, fastpaced and quality-focussed culture.
- Provide strong hands-on technical leadership and quality oriented guidance to a competent team of talented engineers and QA during all phases of product development lifecycle
- Collaborate with product architects and engineering team to design and architect world-class robust, highly available, scalable and secure products on cloud platform
- Getting your hands dirty and enjoy coding in full-stack technologies such as React.js, Restful API’s, Java spring boot and SQL RDMS.
- Collaborate with DevOps teams to establish fully automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Establish world class coding standards together with other technical leads and senior engineers in the team.
- Establish stringent code review practices using manual checks and automated tools for pull requests and pre-commit hooks.
- You’ve championed and successfully built software engineering teams and products through fully agile software development lifecycle and inflection at different companies
- Deep competence in Java and experience in developing scalable, multi-threaded applications
- Deep competence in building Restful API’s.
- Deep competence of developing microservices in Java and Spring boot applications
- Good knowledge of dev ops tools like Jenkins, Ansible, JFrog Artifactory, Terraform and Helm Charts.
- Good knowledge of Docker/Kubernetes.
- Deep competence in any of the cloud platforms such as Azure/AWS or GCP.
For more information you can email Jacob Saurin in our Singapore office on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Job Reference 524349 or alternatively, apply here to register your interest.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA License No. 10C4544