Tech Business Analyst
INETUM is an international IT services company, currently employing about 27,000 people Worldwide.
INETUM provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients.
- Management Consulting | Digital Transformation | Innovation
- Operating over 26 countries,
- 2019 revenue of over 2.3 Billion Euros,
- 50 years of existence.
In order to support our forthcoming businesses and technological challenges, we seek innovative and agile people sharing our mind set.
We are now looking for a Tech Business Analyst to join our team in Singapore.
Under the direct responsibility of the project manager for DWH TARGET PLATFORM 2024 (TP2024). Will also be under the responsibility of BA Chapter lead for the DATA SOLUTIONS division.
The BA position will add to the needed capacity of the team to fulfill the demands expressed by Wealth Management Business to implement the road map of TP2024 for DWH.
Will cover primarily the requirement gathering, finalization of functional requirements for target solution TP2024 covering the DWH scope.
Scope of project(s):
Deliver the solution for DWH TP2024.
The project covers the functional/technical alignment of the current DWH for the target model.
Includes strategy of transitioning of current DWH functionality that will be deprecated by providing the functional / technical guidance to DATA SOURCE OWNER and DOWNSTREAM APPLICATION OWNER whenever applicable.
The Project covers all sites.
TECHNO BUSINESS ANALYST for DWH SQUAD responsibility will be to:
- Gather the requirements for the target DWH model.
- Provide DFS (detailed functional specification) that will form the basis of the technical specification and development.
- Ensure alignment between DFS and technical specification written by technical teams.
- Ensure standards/process and processes per the Wealth management governance for projects are followed.
- Provide effort estimation on FUNCTIONAL ASSESSMENT when required.
- Support the SIT/UAT in the capacity of BA.
- Ensure commitments/milestones are met with good quality and within budget.
- Responsible for implementing and enforcing the WMIT Governance as the development framework to optimize IT activities & processes. In so doing, to assist the organization in attaining the level of quality as determined by the IT Management.
Functional & Behavioural Competencies
- Minimum 7 years relevant experience as Business Analyst working on financial institution preferably Wealth Management related with IT knowledge.
- Has the ability to understand, explain and support change.
- Client focused/Critical thinker and has ability to synthesize and simplify.
- Ability to anticipate business/strategic evolution
- Ability to collaborate/teamwork
- Must have good organization skills
- On Communication, must have the following traits:
- Good oral & written skills.
- Ability to manage/facilitate a meeting / committee
- A good team player with problem-solving attitude.
- Analytical and precise: Capacity to challenge the solution to propose a more efficient one.
- Multi-tasking: ability to accommodate concurrent projects and is self-motivated.
- Education Level: Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Experience Level: At least 7 years
- Good understanding of Wealth Management Products (i.e. loans/deposits/fx/securities etc).
- IT knowledge/background.
- Having a Finance / Accounting Background is a plus.
- Knowledge on agile way of working
- Exposure to technology platform such as ORACLE DATABASE and BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE (e.g. SAP BI4), TABLEAU.
- Ability to synthetize / simplify
- Critical thinking
- Communication skills - oral & written
- Ability to collaborate / Teamwork
- Ability to anticipate business / strategic evolution
- Ability to manage / facilitate a meeting, seminar, committee, training…
- Ability to inspire others & generate people's commitment
- Ability to understand, explain and support change