The Secretary is responsible for a high level of administrative & organizational support to the team members.
- Demonstrate tact and discretion in preparing, disclosing and handling information of a confidential and sensitive nature;
- Establish work priorities and remain flexible;
- Efficiently respond in a calm and effective manner to a variety of demands and projects;
- Demonstrate effective verbal and written communication skills;
- Meet established deadlines;
- Establish and maintain good working relationships with all levels of the organization;
- Work independently and make sound decisions to the degree necessary for the successful performance of assigned duties.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities: Key Responsibilities Arrangements of Flight Bookings, Hotel Accommodation, Visa Application Travel request
- Liaise with agent on travel arrangements (flights, tickets and hotel)
- Ensure proper approvals are given
- Enter travel request with travel agents
- Prepare documentation and submit applications to Embassy
Secretarial Support - Internal
- Arrange hotel accommodation for travelers
Secretarial Support - External
- Attend to telephone calls and direct them to team-members and take messages, if needed.
- Interact with team members to be pro-actively offer assistance, appointments and queries.
- Interact with Department Heads to schedule meetings and to monitor pre-agreed assignments presented by the team.
- Serve as a primary contact and authoritative information source on the team's activities and to respond to internal and external inquiries.
- Gather, assemble and analyse information and data from various sources in response to the team's initiatives; assist in the preparation of related reports to ensure that information is timely and accurate.
- Prepare agendas, correspondence and memoranda; reviews, routes and answer mail, composing responses for team members as appropriate; types and/or processes proposals and other written information.
- Maintain a calendar of activities for the team.
- Ensure that the office units are maintained in an organized and tidy condition.
- Organize transportation for all guests.
- Prepare travel reports for review.
- Work with Company Secretaries and Contract Admin for document signatories.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Liaise with the customers and vendors in respect of meeting schedules and production of timely and accurate reports.
- Assist team members in interfacing with bankers, lawyers, suppliers and customers as well as the relevant authorities on various official matters.
- 3 to 5 yrs of relevant work experience
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good team player
- Understand the necessity for confidentiality
- Motivated and enthusiastic
- Min Diploma and above
Key Relationships and Department Overview:
- Internal and External stakeholders